South Korea’s Hana Financial Investment Co. was named the country’s best asset research firm in 2020 after producing the highest number of talented analysts. It was the fifth year in a row for the company to champion Best Analyst award jointly assessed by Maekyung Economy, a premier weekly economic magazine under Maekyung Media Group, and Nice D&R Inc. Meritz Securities Co. came in second and Shinhan Investment Corp. third.
[ⓒ Maeil Business Newspaper & mk.co.kr, All rights reserved]
ⓒ 매일경제 & mk.co.kr, 무단전재 및 재배포 금지
이 기사에 대해 어떻게 생각하시나요?
매일경제 주요 뉴스
해당 언론사로 연결됩니다.
- Hyundai Motor, OCI launch pilot project to upcycle EV batteries to power solar farms - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- Intel in talks with TSMC, Samsung to outsource chip production - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- LG Electronics projects 2020 to be best-ever year - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- South Koreans spend most on personal items and less on outdoor gears amid Covid-19 - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- S. Korea ups state subsidies for EV cars, end subsidy for expensive imports like Tesla - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- 기안84, 신차 플렉스..." 8000만원 국산차 구입"
- BTS의 NFT 불매 나선 전세계 아미들 [아이티라떼]
- 골프여신 유현주, 남다른 미모+우월한 몸매
- 황철순 공식 해명 "도촬 트라우마에 울컥…몰지각한 사람 아냐" [전문]
- 연예계 코로나 비상···김수로, 코로나19 확진