South Korea’s Hana Financial Investment Co. was named the country’s best asset research firm in 2020 after producing the highest number of talented analysts. It was the fifth year in a row for the company to champion Best Analyst award jointly assessed by Maekyung Economy, a premier weekly economic magazine under Maekyung Media Group, and Nice D&R Inc. Meritz Securities Co. came in second and Shinhan Investment Corp. third.
[ⓒ Maeil Business Newspaper & mk.co.kr, All rights reserved]
ⓒ 매일경제 & mk.co.kr, 무단전재 및 재배포 금지
이 기사에 대해 어떻게 생각하시나요?
매일경제 주요 뉴스
해당 언론사로 연결됩니다.
- Hyundai Motor, OCI launch pilot project to upcycle EV batteries to power solar farms - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- Intel in talks with TSMC, Samsung to outsource chip production - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- LG Electronics projects 2020 to be best-ever year - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- South Koreans spend most on personal items and less on outdoor gears amid Covid-19 - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- S. Korea ups state subsidies for EV cars, end subsidy for expensive imports like Tesla - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- 티아라 소연♥축구선수 조유민, 3년 열애 끝 결혼
- "명문대보다 훨씬 낫네"…삼성이 작정하고 만든 이곳
- 요가복 입은 장원영, 환상적인 비율+몸매
- 연 매출 11억 피자집으로 대박 난 유명 개그맨…성공 비결은?
- “조악한 가품”...송지아 짝퉁에 기겁한 스타일리스트