Despite snowballing suspicions over the massive profits an obscure asset management company took in a development project in Seongnam, Gyeonggi, the police and prosecution are dragging their feet on a full-fledged investigation given the huge impact the scandal will likely have on the next presidential election. [PARK YONG-SEOK]
코리아중앙데일리 주요 뉴스
해당 언론사로 연결됩니다.
- Kim Yo-jong extends an olive branch to Moon
- After 512 episodes, Yumi and her cells say their final goodbye
- ‘Squid Game’ is No. 1 among U.S. Netflix viewers
- Young people’s deaths after Pfizer vaccines are new worry
- 'It's Okay to Not Be Okay' nominated for International Emmy Awards
- Long weekends could lead to new wave of infections
- Inha University Hospital starts telemedicine service for foreign residents
- Korean companies renaming themselves to internationalize
- Electric, gas, milk bills — inflation rises all boats
- Narilya Gulmongkolpech earns unanimous praise for role in 'The Medium'