Six out of 10 apartments or 57% cost over 900 million won ($759,045.29), a threshold for taxing for rich property ownership surcharge, as of June versus 15.7% in June 2017, a month after President Moon Jae-in took office, showed Real Estate Board data obtained by Rep. Kim Sang-hoon. The share of apartment units costing over 1.5 billion won shot up to 22.4% from 3.9% under the incumbent government.
[ⓒ Maeil Business Newspaper & mk.co.kr, All rights reserved]
ⓒ 매일경제 & mk.co.kr, 무단전재 및 재배포 금지
이 기사에 대해 어떻게 생각하시나요?
매일경제 주요 뉴스
해당 언론사로 연결됩니다.
- Gamevil to change name to Com2uS Holdings next month - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- Rapidly depleting EV state subsidy funds likely to slow EV sales in Korea - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- Green car sales in Korea top 200,000 from Jan-Sep, one out of six cars on the road - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- Naver, SoftBank review expanding internet alliance to AI front - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- Korea’s Sept. auto exports tumble 20%, snapping 8-month growth streak - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- `회장님 전문` 배우 김성원, 암 투병 끝 별세
- "3억 싼 역세권 아파트 안살래"…50명이나 포기 왜?
- 中, 김연아 올림픽 2위 재조명…"우승 당연했는데"
- 한무, 대장암 투병 "대소변 받아낸 아내…고맙소"
- 김준호 부친상, 오늘 발인 김지민, 빈소 지켰다