Mid-sized fashion house F&F is deemed a strong candidate to reach 1-million-won club.
F&F shares have been heading north, except for a 1.9 percent fall in September, since it was relisted on the Kospi after a spin-off in May. They have gained 25.11 percent this month and closed at 887,000 won in Seoul trading on Friday. Its shares were off 2.14 percent to end at 868,000 won on Monday.
Most analysts recommend buy on F&F shares, citing the continuous growth of its mainstay brands MLB and Discovery.
“F&F’s third-quarter operating profit is estimated to have reached record 76.4 billion won on sales of 303.2 billion won,” said Ha Nu-ri, analyst at Meritz Securities, advising investors to buy the stock.
Securities firms including KTB Investment & Securities have revised up their stock price target for the fashion house to above 1 million won.
High-strength carbon fiber producer Hyosung Advanced Materials is another candidate to join the 1 million stock club. The stock this year surged 417 percent to 770,000 won as of Oct. 15.
“Following the expansion of its Vietnamese plant, its tire code output also will be scaled up by 2023,” said Jeon Yu-jin, analyst at HI Investment & Securities.
Kiwoom Securities recently revised up the price target for the stock to highest 950,000 won in the industry. On Monday, its shares finished 1.04 percent lower at 762,000 won.
Samsung Biologics shares rose to above 1 million won for six trading days in the mid-August as it embarked on Covid-19 vaccine production for Moderna under a contract manufacturing organization (CMO) deal. The stock currently fell from the peak to below 900,000 won, but analysts still present the price target of above 1 million won on average. Its shares fell 1.27 percent to 858,000 won.
LG Household & Health Care and Taekwang Industrial shares are the only Korean stocks trading above 1 million won. LG Household & Health Care has stayed above the 1 million won mark during the virus-led free fall of Korean assets to the level of 2009 last year and despite the recent slowdown in cosmetics exports to China.
NCSoft shares, which hovered above 1 million won until mid-February, almost halved to 600,000 won due to the lackluster response to its ambitious new release of “Blade & Soul 2.”
[ⓒ Maeil Business Newspaper & mk.co.kr, All rights reserved]
ⓒ 매일경제 & mk.co.kr, 무단전재 및 재배포 금지
매일경제 주요 뉴스
해당 언론사로 연결됩니다.
- Samsung Elec bounces back to No. 1 in phone market owing to foldables - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- SK E&S to complete purchase of full ownership in Busan City Gas - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- H Robotics draws $10mn in series B round pre-IPO fundraising - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- Samsung Heavy adds $1.7 bn deal from Eurasian shipper, overachieves annual target - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- 11 Korean nominees shortlisted to vie for IU35 - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- `회장님 전문` 배우 김성원, 암 투병 끝 별세
- "3억 싼 역세권 아파트 안살래"…50명이나 포기 왜?
- 中, 김연아 올림픽 2위 재조명…"우승 당연했는데"
- 한무, 대장암 투병 "대소변 받아낸 아내…고맙소"
- 김준호 부친상, 오늘 발인 김지민, 빈소 지켰다