SK E&S announced Monday that its board of directors approved a plan to acquire a full stake in Busan City Gas to have it under its arm. Busan City Gas separately disclosed the stock deal.
SK E&S took over 93.4 percent stake in Busan City Gas during its open bid that closed last Friday.
The company plans to acquire the remaining 6.6 percent stake via stock exchange at a ratio of 1:1.1656770. The equity swap is scheduled on December 28.
SK E&S will give 85,000 won ($71.64) per share to Busan City Gas shareholders, the same price it paid at the open tender.
“Having Busan City Gas as a fully-owned subsidiary would provide us a great synergy effect in future energy business including fuel cell business,” said SK E&S.
[ⓒ Maeil Business Newspaper & mk.co.kr, All rights reserved]
ⓒ 매일경제 & mk.co.kr, 무단전재 및 재배포 금지
매일경제 주요 뉴스
해당 언론사로 연결됩니다.
- H Robotics draws $10mn in series B round pre-IPO fundraising - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- Samsung Heavy adds $1.7 bn deal from Eurasian shipper, overachieves annual target - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- 11 Korean nominees shortlisted to vie for IU35 - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- M&As in Korea hit $31 bn as of Sept. up 68% on year - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- S. Korean gov’t careful about adjusting inheritance tax law: finance minister - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- ‘궁금한 이야기Y’, 前 남자친구는 강아지 납치범?
- "서울행 전세기 띄워"…홍콩 스위스서 억만장자 몰려온다는데
- 윤이나 KGA 3년 징계.."골프 근본 신뢰 훼손"
- "도대체 원가는 얼마인가요?"…`당당치킨`이 쏘아 올린 치킨게임
- 김영희, 만삭의 블랙 시스루 "출산 전까지 공연"